Welcome to SOUL TECHNOLOGY®… My name is Dr. Aliah, and I am very pleased to get to share this with you!
Let me start by delivering the very good news that your ability to ‘activate’ your Soul-Voice™ will probably be much easier than you imagined… Your intuitive capabilities and the deeper knowing of your Core Self are natural aspects of who you are. A simple way of conveying this is that you have TWO SIDES to your intelligence. And, while you may already understand that you possess this incredible faculty, you may not know exactly how to actually put it to practical use -- that’s what SOUL TECHNOLOGY® is all about.
>>>Watch Dr. Aliah here: https://youtu.be/ajKOQwl_seY (*Third Ear Podcast---Dr. Aliah @ 18 Minutes in!)
I recommend that you use the seven strategies below to learn to recognize how your Soul-Voice™ works for YOU, which means in a way specific to you. To explain further, let me offer this context: We typically learn things by having them explained, but with your Soul-Voice™ you learn how to use it through ‘experience’. In other words, you must engage your Soul-Voice™ and explore how it operates rather than just understand that you have one… Also, it is goal that you be able to utilize your Soul-Voice™ at will!!
*7 Soul-Voice™ Key Practices:
1. Pay close attention to your ‘inner voice’… When facing a difficult situation, go inside to ask your Inner-Teacher, “What am I to learn here? What is the best course of action for me?'” Then expect to 'hear' your inner voice offer insight… Unlike the chatter of your fretting and confusion, your inner voice is calm and very creative–look to every medium to provide you with answers. This means that the answer may come to you as a flash or epiphany, or through a person, from a publication, on television or from anywhere at all.
2. Use your ‘night-time’ dreams... Your Inner-Teacher can provide solutions when your conscious mind is at rest… Don’t be surprised when you wake up with better ideas, interesting connections and even inventions. Take time before you fall asleep to ‘ask’ for input on a problem or issue that you are facing. In the morning, take some time to review your dreams and get in touch with–and record--any inspirations you may have.
3. Notice your emotions… Always ‘trust’ the feelings that you have! Elation, fear, sadness, affection, irritation, suspicion and the like… These are clear signals from your Inner-Teacher that you need to pay attention and that you may be moving in an appropriate direction--or not. When you must make a choice, get into the habit of asking yourself, “How do I really feel about this? Does it make me happy? Do I feel uneasy?”
4. Never dismiss physical sensations… Your body works in concert with your Soul – it is the true captain of your life, and it will often ‘weigh in’ on a situation through you having a queasy stomach or other bodily sensations. Always notice such sensations, and never move ahead when you feel there is a link between a symptom and a choice.
5. Seek to know who you really are… The invitation to “know” yourself is one of the most important things that you can ever do! The first thing that people learn in SOUL TECHNOLOGY® is this: “You are the CENTER of your own world.” Which leads to questions like the following: “Who am I destined to be? What are the highest and best uses of my gifts and talents? What is my Life’s Purpose? What do I truly love? Why?”
6. Monitor and begin to master negative ‘self-talk’… Most of us unknowingly hold negative beliefs and/or entertain negative self-talk, such as: “I’m not smart enough. Things never work out for me. People just don’t get who I am. Thinking big is a fantasy.” You are not alone in this, so what is required is for you to be proactive: MONITOR AND MASTER your negative self-talk by becoming conscious of it -- and by acting to let it go.
7. ‘Experience Your Inner-Self’ Exercise... Find somewhere to sit where you can place your attention inward without being disturbed. It does not have to be completely quiet, just conducive to you focusing. Begin at your toes, and allow yourself to make the presence of your attention ‘enliven’ that area of your body. Continue this process with both your feet, your legs, your thighs, your belly, your chest, your heart, your breathing, each hand separately, your arms, your buttocks, your shoulders, your spine, your neck, your face, your brain and finally everything at once. Then, literally ask and check in with your Inner-Teacher as to whether it knows that you wish to communicate. Explore this over and over until you feel your Inner Teacher respond.
Copyright © All Rights Reserved, 2008-2021, Rev. Aliah K. MaJon, D.D., Ph.D.
Email me at: email@example.com